Being a member of the ASB comes with some great benefits.
It’s free to join so will cost you nothing in terms of investment, and you will have access to a wide range of information and services that could be vital in terms of growing or starting your business.
As a member of ASB you will have access to our entire network. Our culture encourages members to work together to pass leads, advice and information with the common goal of making your business succeed.
- Networking without networking
- Chance to attend ASB networking and social events
- Create a culture whereby members pass leads and business amongst one another
- Attract outside opportunities for business from out with the network
ASB members are able to access heavily discounted goods and services to reduce running and acquisition costs by potentially thousands of pounds annually
How it works –
By grouping together and approaching companies as one entity we are able to to access large discounts not otherwise available to a stand alone business. We have a team of specialist negotiators to coordinate purchases and secure deals for the community and we have partnered with service providers who are happy to engage with us on bulk purchasing terms
We can use this group power to leverage deals on practically any goods or services, essential or non essential that you can think of resulting in thousands of pounds savings per year on the following
- Waste disposal
- Tools for the job
- Vehicle hire/purchasing
- Computer costs
- Goods for re sale
- And many more
Our Business Hub gives all ASB members free access to a library of legal, HR, and contractual documents and helps our members keep up to date with legislative changes and current funding opportunities. You will also have access to our debt recovery team.
- A library of legal/ HR/ contractual documents
- Information on current legislative changes affecting small and medium businesses across a range of topics
- Information on training and notable events
- Information on funding and government initiatives
- Help with debt recovery